I wish someone had told me these things before starting my business



The big mistake I made at the start was that I was afraid to invest in learning, growth, and communication. If I had invested all that money (put it) early on, I believe I would have had more opportunities online. I think the reason I hesitated earlier was the lack of money I was used to. I grew up in a low-income environment so I was always skeptical about learning new things, growing, and eventually investing in myself because where I come from people don't do things "out of the box". 

In the end, what helped me the most was investing in myself, building a network, and constantly educating myself.

Start your Business


1. Don't Limit Yourself - When I started my first business, I saw it as an opportunity to make money while working. If I had known the potential early on, my company would have been much more advanced than it is now.

2.  Think long-term – Always look at the big picture when starting something. I didn't realize this until I started building my business long-term. In the business world, things are always changing, so you must always be one step ahead. Think long-term.

3. Network - Understand the value of a network. The majority of clients who work with my digital marketing agency come through referrals, and the only way to get referrals in marketing is to be the best at what you do. It also never hurts to get to know as many people as possible. 

4. It's not easy money – There is a common misconception that having an online business is less work than working for one and it's easy money. This couldn't be further from the truth. I remember when I was just starting out and worked 12-18 hours to get my business up and running. Also, you will learn how to start, manage and understand how to be/remain profitable.


5. Building Systems – When I started my business, many simple day-to-day tasks took a long time to complete but I was able to complete them in no time by implementing systems, building partnerships, and hiring. Once I can use these tools, I can use my time more efficiently and in return do a better job for my clients and customers.


While these tips don't cover everything an entrepreneur needs to know, they are a good starting point for planning your first steps toward becoming an entrepreneur. if you want to consult about your business or grow your business feel free to contact us at Instasol Softtech.



Comments